I haven’t written in a while. I apologize for that. You see, I’ve been quite busy. I recently accepted a position with a great company based in Nashville TN. So, on December 19, 2011 we moved from Utah to Tennessee. The company moved us, so that helped a lot, but there was quite a bit still to do in moving my family from a place we’ve grown to love and established as our home for the last 6 years. Along the way, I learned a few things that I’d like to highlight here.
- Over time, unless one actively practices 5S daily, a family tends to accumulate a lot of stuff.
- Practicing and implementing 5S in a family isn’t quite as easy it is to do at work or in other settings.
- Having a good attitude and being an example of positivity makes a big difference in times of change and transition.
- Moving a big family and catering to each person’s needs is hard.
- Moving can also be exciting.
I’ll share more lessons-learned in the next coming weeks. For now, I have some boxes I need to unload. Happy Holidays and Have a wonderful new year everybody. And as always, thanks for reading shmula.com – I do not take your attention for granted. Thank you.