Similar to aÂ Chute Conveyor,Â Wheel Conveyor,Â Roller Conveyor, andÂ Chain Conveyor,Â Slat Conveyor,Â Flat Belt Conveyor,Â Magnetic Belt Conveyor,Â Troughed Belt Conveyor,Â Bucket Conveyor,Â Vibrating Conveyor,Â Screw Conveyor, andÂ Pneumatic Conveyor, Vertical Conveyor, andÂ Cart-on-Track Conveyor, Tow ConveyorÂ is another transport equipment designed to move material efficiently from one location to another.
|Other Conveyors to Consider|
In general, a Tow Conveyor is ideal for the following circumstances:
- Unit + In-Floor + Accumulate
- Uses towline to provide power to wheeled carriers such as trucks, dollies, or carts that move along the floor
- Used for fixed-path travel of carriers (each of which has variable path capabilities when disengaged from the towline)
- Towline can be located either overhead, flush with the floor, or in the floor
- Selector-pin or pusher-dog arrangements can be used to allow automatic switching (power or spur lines)
- Generally used when long distance and high frequency moves are required
Some of the benefits of a Tow Conveyor include:
- Unattended, clean, Transport
- Large or big batch material movement
Depending on you operation, a Tow Conveyor might be the right solution.